That means with 54 videos posted in 2018, they make between $140 and $2,237 per video.
Do YouTube cooking videos make money?
When you gain enough subscribers and watch hours on your channel, you can “monetize” your videos, or allow YouTube to put ads on them. You earn money depending on the format of the ad put on your content, the price of the ad featured, or other factors set by YouTube.
Which is the No 1 cooking channel on YouTube?
Vahchef. Vahchef is the most popular Indian Food YouTube channel with 2.1K videos and about 76,48,08,165 views.
How much does Cooking Channel earn?
The team of Village Cooking Channel earns around Rs 7 lakh per month from the ad revenue from YouTube views.
What is the best cooking channel on YouTube?
The 11 Best Cooking Channels On YouTube
- ① Cooking with Dog.
- ② Binging with Babish.
- ③ Donal Skehan.
- ④ The Victorian Way.
- ⑤ My Drunk Kitchen.
- ⑥ Manjula’s Kitchen.
- ⑦ Peaceful Cuisine.
- ⑨ Byron Talbott.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible.
How can I get subscribers fast?
17 Ways to Get More YouTube Subscribers (2021)
- Use “Power Playlists”
- Publish LONG Videos (10+ Minutes)
- Promote Videos In Your End Screen.
- Branding Watermark = Subscribe Button.
- Focus On Quality… Not Quantity.
- Reply To EVERY Comment.
- Write a Compelling Channel Description.
- Funnel People to “Subscriber Magnets”
Who is the most famous YouTube cook?
The 5 Most Popular Cooking YouTube Channels
- Tasty (8.9M subscribers) …
- Jamie Oliver (3.7M subscribers) …
- Laura in the Kitchen (3.2M subscribers) …
- Binging with Babish (2.9M subscribers) …
- Maangchi (2.7M subscribers)
Which Cooking Channel has most subscribers on YouTube in India?
In the league of people making their own ways to success, the latest addition is of a YouTube handle called ‘Village Cooking Channel‘ that recently made a record by garnering 1 crore subscribers.
How much money does YouTube pay for 1m views in India?
So, without losing time, let us know immediately how much YouTube Pay for 1 Million Views in India in rupees 2020.
How Much YouTube Pay For 1 Million Views In India?
|Channel Category||Earning (approx)|
|1. Comedy Channel||$300- $400|
|2. Music Channel||$100- $150|
|3. Tech Channel||$200- $300|
|4. Roasting Channel||$250- $400|
How do you gain more subscribers on YouTube?
More videos on YouTube
- Brand your thumbnails. …
- Use YouTube’s clickable subscription tools in your videos. …
- Think in terms of playlists. …
- Showcase your content strategically on your channel page. …
- Run a contest. …
- Release videos on a consistent schedule. …
- Entice your audience over from other social media channels.
How do you find out how much a YouTuber makes?
View your revenue reports
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- From the top menu, select Revenue.
Who is the #1 YouTuber?
Who is the richest child Youtuber?
Ryan Kaji has been designated the highest earning YouTube star of the year 2020. He is 9 years old. According to Forbes, he’s earned nearly $30 million from his channel.
Who is India’s No 1 Youtuber?
The one who holds the title of ‘Most popular YouTube channel’, Bhuvan Bam is very popular among the youth for his sarcastic content and comic timing.